By Mary Fanning and Alan Jones | The American Report | December 4, 2021
For a guy whose company loads and unloads intermodal shipping containers at seaports in places like Iraq and Saudi Arabia, GULFTAINER Executive Board Chairman Badr Jafar of the Iraqi Jafar family certainly has an interesting circle of family members and associates, including Barack Obama’s Pakistani college friend Wahid Hamid, Vladimir Putin, Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates. Badr Jafar also visited the Obama Whitehouse in 2014, according to official White House visitor logs. Later that same year, the Obama Administration, in a secretly-negotiated deal code-named PROJECT PELICAN, awarded GULFTAINER with approval of a 35-year intermodal cargo container terminal lease at Florida’s Port Canaveral, adjacent to U.S. Navy Trident submarines and NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.
READ: THE PERFECT STORM: Project Pelican’s Gulftainer, Russia’s Club-K, KGB’s Primakov, North Korea, and the Architects of the Islamic Bloc and Iran Nuclear Deal
- Badr’s uncle Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar was Saddam Hussein’s nuclear weapons mastermind and oversaw procurement operations for Iraq’s chemical and biological warfare programs.
- Badr Jafar’s father Hamid Dhia Jafar plotted to finance Saddam’s and Dr. Jafar’s nuclear, chemical, and biological WMD programs in a scheme known as ‘Oil-for-Superweapons.’ Hamid Dhia Jafar and GULFTAINER affiliate Crescent Petroleum were under investigation by the U.S. Treasury Department and three U.S. Congressional Committees for the Oil-for-Superweapons scandal and to determine if Crescent Petroleum was a Saddam Hussein front company.
- Badr Jafar served on the board of directors of now-collapsed Middle Eastern private equity group The Abraaj Group. Badr’s father Hamid Dhia Jafar was a founding shareholder of The Abraaj Group.
- Barack Hussein Obama’s Pakistani foreign student friend Wahid Hamid, who like Obama was an Occidental College student, was a Managing Partner of The Abraaj Group. Barack Obama and Wahid Hamid travelled together during Obama’s mysterious 1981 trip to Pakistan.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invested in a health care fund at The Abraaj Group, where Badr Jafar served on the board of directors. After forensic accountants discovered that money invested by the Gates Foundation into the Abraaj Group health care fund was unaccounted for, The Abraaj Group collapsed and went into liquidation.
- While attending the 2014 Davos World Economic Forum, Badr Jafar announced that GULFTAINER would “own and operate a port on the East Coast of America.” Klaus Schwab is the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum.
- Badr Jafar recently interviewed both Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab on Jafar’s webcast and podcast “The Business of Philanthropy with Badr Jafar.”
- Badr Jafar is a business associate of both Vladimir Putin and Obama’s life-long Pakistani friend Wahid Hamid. Badr Jafar and Vladimir Putin signed a joint venture agreement between GULFTAINER and Russian state-owned military-industrial conglomerate ROSTEC. ROSTEC owns 100 percent of ROSOBORONEXPORT, the exporter of Russia’s Club-K Container Missile System.
- In 2011, Badr Jafar and Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey launched the Middle East Theatre Academy to discover young Middle Eastern actors. Kevin Spacey was subsequently accused of sexual abusing multiple boys and young men.
Klaus Schwab And Badr Jafar Celebrate COVID-19 ‘Post Pandemic World’ And ‘Sea Change’ After Capitalism
Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum and GULFTAINER Executive Chairman Badr Jafar, during a disturbing February 8, 2021 webcast and podcast, appeared to celebrate COVID-19’s ushering in of a new ‘post-pandemic world’ and the ‘sea change’ that will replace capitalism.
The webcast is part of a series called “THE BUSINESS OF PHILANTHROPY with Badr Jafar,” produced by the Centre for Strategic Philanthropy at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
Badr Jafar is a Founding Patron at the Centre for Strategic Philanthropy.
During his discussion with Badr Jafar, Klaus Schwab was quite open about his vision for a future in which humanity will be enslaved by global communism. “Capitalism played a very important role, but I think we are here again at the sea change,” Schwab declared.
“Capitalism played a very important role, but I think we are here again at the sea change.” — Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, speaking with Gulftainer Executive Board Chairman Badr Jafar
They’re talking about the New World Order – where they take the world and you take the orders.
Klaus Schwab is the mastermind behind the so-called ‘Great Reset.’
Henry Kissinger (left) with Klaus Schwab (middle)
George Soros at the World Economic Forum
Badr Jafar, who was beaming with a mischievous grin throughout the entire interview with Schwab, appeared to be celebrating the arrival of a “post pandemic world” following the release of China’s deadly COVID-19 bioweapon.
Badr Jafar told Klaus Schwab:
As we’ve recently witnessed, it sometimes takes a global pandemic to remind us of the dangers of poor collaboration and unilateralism. Earlier this year you published ‘COVID-19: The Great Reset’ which importantly explores what the root causes of the pandemic are and looks ahead to what the post-pandemic world could and should look like.
“As we’ve recently witnessed, it sometimes takes a global pandemic to remind us of the dangers of poor collaboration and unilateralism. Earlier this year you published ‘COVID-19: The Great Reset’ which importantly explores what the root causes of the pandemic are and looks ahead to what the post-pandemic world could and should look like.” — Gulftainer Executive Board Chairman Badr Jafar, speaking with Klaus Schwab. Badr Jafar is the nephew of rogue Iraqi nuclear physicist Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar. Dr. Jafar oversaw procurement operations for Saddam Hussein’s biological warfare program, and worked closely with Saddam’s bioweapons designer and mastermind, microbiologist Rihab Taha, a.k.a., ‘Dr. Germ.’
Badr Jafar At Klaus Schwab’s 2014 World Economic Forum In Davos, Switzerland: GULFTAINER Will Soon Be “Owning and operating” A Port “On the East Coast of America”
We previously reported at The American Report in our September 22, 2016 GULFTAINER expose “EXCLUSIVE: Obama/Clinton secret operation handed Port Canaveral cargo container terminal to brother/business partner of Saddam Hussein’s nuclear bomb mastermind; sub and space bases in danger”:
During the January 2014 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, attended by Crescent Enterprises CEO Badr Jafar, Crescent Group Vice-Chairman Majid Jafar, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, and Secretary Lew, Badr Jafar coyly smirked as he bragged to a CNBC reporter that Crescent’s Gulftainer would soon be “owning and operating” a port “on the East Coast of America.”
Following the Davos conference, it would be another six months before the American people and members of Congress learned via media reports about Project Pelican.
Badr Jafar’s Uncle, Iraqi WMD Mastermind Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar And Iraqi Microbiologist Rihab Taha, A.K.A. ‘Dr. Germ,’ Oversaw Saddam Hussein’s Biological Warfare Program
Badr Jafar is the nephew of nuclear physicist Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar. Dr. Jafar and Iraqi microbiologist Rihab Taha, a.k.a. ‘Dr. Germ,’ oversaw Saddam Hussein’s secret biological warfare program that weaponized some of the world’s most dangerous pathogens, including viruses.
The Los Angeles Times reported in a November 7, 1995 article titled “‘Dr. Germ’: One of the World’s Most Dangerous Women : Weapons: Rihab Rashid Taha masterminded Iraq’s deadly germ-warfare program. And for years, she helped hide it.” (archived here):
For four years, Dr. Rihab Rashid Taha would turn on the tears and even throw small tantrums in sessions with U.N. investigators in Baghdad. No, no, no, she would protest, Iraq never, ever developed biological weapons. Earlier this year, she stormed out of one session weeping.
“It was a role she played rather well,” recalled one U.N. scientist. “But we knew she was lying.”
And recently, Taha finally had to come clean. With no sign of remorse, she coldly admitted to the same U.N. officials that Iraq had developed one of the most original, wide-ranging and deadly programs in the history of germ warfare.
Not until the recent defection of Lt. Gen. Hussein Kamel Majid, son-in-law of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and head of all weapons of mass destruction, was Taha ordered by her government to tell the truth–or at least more of it.
Only after that did Iraq admit that it had also worked on viruses that make eyes bleed, cause children to die from diarrhea and spread camel pox–heretofore unknown forms of germ warfare. And U.N. investigators think there are more surprises to come.
Even conservative estimates contend that Iraq’s recently revealed array of bacteria, viruses and toxins could have killed tens of millions of people; the amounts of agents could theoretically have killed billions. The only limits were the delivery systems.
Not only was Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar, Saddam Hussein, and ‘Dr. Germ,’ involved in Iraq’s biological warfare program, Dr. Jafar also had oversight over Saddam’s elite UNIT 999 overseas terror squad. Iraq’s UNIT 999 was involved the the 1993 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.
Badr Jafar And Bill Gates
Badr Jafar also interviewed Bill Gates on another episode of his webcast program “THE BUSINESS OF PHILANTHROPY with Badr Jafar.”
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation invested in a health care fund at The Abraaj Group, where Badr Jafar served on the board of directors. After forensic accountants discovered that money invested by the Gates Foundation into the Abraaj Group health care fund was unaccounted for, The Abraaj Group collapsed and went into liquidation.
How long have the global elites been working in concert to destroy America?
And why did Barack Obama and Joe Biden bring the enemy inside the wire at America’s strategic seaports?
COPYRIGHT 2021 MARY FANNING AND ALAN JONES